Speed Riding in La Clusaz
2 to 3 min
Free pictures and videos (only in Annecy)
Want to try something new this winter ? Come and 'speed ride' down the slopes.
What is 'Speed Riding' ?
An outdoor activity which has just celebrated its 20 years of existence: a mix between paragliding, skiiing and wingsuit.
It's the winter version of paragliding, but with your skis on and much closer to the ground.
Perfect for thrill seekers !!
- Ski Resort: La Clusaz
- 2 to 3 minutes in the air
- Maximum weight: 85kg
- From 8 years old
- A good skiiing level is necessary (comfortable on red slopes)
- Between December and April (depending on the amount of snow)
- Flight + Insurance included
- Must bring your own skis (no poles); we can lend you a helmet if you don't have one
- The price doesn't include the ski pass
Photographs and videos are free for all the flights. In order to collect your pictures, don't forget to bring an empty micro-SD card (category 10 - 8Gb min.). Please bring one card per person.