Description of the apérobloch' flight
For the most gourmet, we reserve a magical flight at the end of the day, after which, return by shuttle to the take-off site to enjoy the exceptional view of Lake Annecy and the sunset to taste some local products from the Col de la Forclaz farm such as reblochon, tomme cheese, cured ham as well as wine or apple juice.
How the aperobloch' baptism takes place
Always at the end of the day, usually on the last flight, we will meet you at the Forclaz pass for take-off.
The flight will take place like a classic flight. However, at the end of the flight, you will be brought back to the pass to share an aperitif to end the day in style with the people who are accompanying you.
On the menu, a platter of cold meats and cheeses, soft drinks and local wines to enjoy while admiring the sunset over the lake.
Characteristics and key points of the apérobloch' paragliding experience
- Duration of the flight: 15 to 30 minutes depending on the aerological conditions of the day
- The price includes the cost of the flight and the compulsory insurance
- This flight is the last one of the day, from the beginning of April to the end of September but we are open every day, all year round
- The minimum weight requirement is 50kg
- The weight limit is 80kg
- Photos and videos are offered, please bring a blank 8GB micro SD class 10 card per person to be able to retrieve the images
- You can be accompanied for the aperitif after the flight, 15€ per person
- The ascent to the take-off site is on foot for accompanying persons (15 minutes)
Equipment to bring for your flight
- Closed shoes that fit your feet
- A windbreaker or a jumper (long sleeves)
- Clothing adapted to the weather