Description of the apérobloch' flight
For those with a sweet tooth, we have a magical flight in store for you at the end of the day, after which you will enjoy a plate of local products. You will enjoy the exceptional view overlooking Lake Annecy and the sunset, during a friendly meal, which you will share with your loved ones and members of our team.
How the aperobloch' baptism takes place
Always at the end of the day, usually on the last flight, we will meet you at the Forclaz pass for take-off.
You will first enjoy your paragliding flight. You will take off gently from the Col de la Froclaz, and admire the lake and mountains. After landing, you will return to the Col by shuttle to enjoy an aperitif at the summit.
On the menu, a platter of cold meats and cheeses, soft drinks and local wines to enjoy while admiring the sunset over the lake.
Characteristics and key points of the apérobloch' paragliding experience
- Duration of the flight: 15 to 30 minutes depending on the aerological conditions of the day
- The price includes the cost of the flight and the compulsory insurance
- This flight is the last one of the day, from the beginning of April to the end of September but we are open every day, all year round
- The minimum weight requirement is 50kg
- The weight limit is 80kg
- Photos and videos are offered, please bring a blank 8GB micro SD class 10 card per person to be able to retrieve the images
- You can be accompanied for the aperitif after the flight, 20€ per person
- The ascent to the take-off site is on foot for accompanying persons (15 minutes)
Equipment to bring for your flight
- Closed shoes that fit your feet
- A windbreaker or a jumper (long sleeves)
- Clothing adapted to the weather