Description of the prestige flight
The most wonderful way to enjoy your first paragliding experience!
40 minutes of smooth flight, a break in space-time, a beautiful escape, and much more. Paragliding in its purest form...
You will fly over the lake and the mountains for a memorable and unforgettable ride. Some turbulence is possible depending on the wind. Bring a small jacket to cover yourself as the flight is at altitude. If the conditions allow it, you will see the Mont-Blanc as well as the 3 lakes of Annecy, Le Bourget and Léman.
This flight is possible from the end of February until October.
Course of the prestige flight
Your meeting point is at the Col de la Forclaz, about 30 minutes from Annecy, or at the landing site in Talloires. You will be welcomed by your pilot who will explain everything you need to know before taking off. You will then be picked up by our team who will take you to the take-off site, a little higher than the pass, where you will be equipped with a harness and a helmet. Don't forget your down jacket as it is often cool at high altitude.
Once strapped in, you will head up a slight slope to inflate the paraglider and then accelerate to take off. Rest assured, at no point do you have to jump into the void.
You will then head over the lake and mountains. Some slight turbulence is possible depending on the wind and weather conditions.
You will be able to see, if the conditions allow it, the Mont-Blanc as well as the 3 lakes of Annecy, Le Bourget and Léman.
After about 40 minutes of flight, you will land safely before returning by shuttle to the take-off site where you can collect your photos and videos.
Characteristics and key points of the prestige paragliding experience
- Duration of the flight: 40 minutes
- The price includes the cost of the flight and the compulsory insurance
- The flight takes place in the afternoon, from the end of February to October but we are open every day, all year round
- The minimum weight requirement is 50kg
- The weight limit is 110kg
- Photos and videos offered, please bring a blank micro SD card class 10 of 8GB minimum per person to be able to retrieve the images
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
Equipment to bring for your flight
- Closed shoes that fit your feet
- A jacket or small down jacket
- Clothing adapted to the weather