Description of the bike & fly flight
A formula that combines two mythical sports of the Haute-Savoie: paragliding and cycling! You will be offered a discovery flight and then you will be able to enjoy the banks of the lake by bike.
After the effort, the comfort! A welcome drink, a bath in the jacuzzi and a sauna session await you!
Course of the bike & fly experience
The day before the flight, we will tell you where to meet. Here your pilot will welcome you and give you all the necessary information before the flight.
You will then be equipped with a paragliding helmet and a harness. You will learn how to use the controls and receive safety instructions.
The pilot will guide you into position and you will start to trot to inflate the wing that will carry you.
Once in the air, you will be able to fly under the control of your pilot. You will enjoy the panoramic view of the mountains and the lake.
When the time comes, the pilot will tell you to prepare for the landing. You will get into position for the landing and the pilot will gently guide you to the ground.
You can then enjoy your 4 hours of bike hire before enjoying a welcome drink and access to the hot tub and sauna to finish off the day.
Characteristics and key points of the bike & fly paragliding experience
- Duration of the flight: 10 to 15 minutes depending on the weather conditions of the day
- The price includes the cost of the flight and the compulsory insurance
- The flight takes place in the morning, every day, all year round
- The weight limit is 80kg
- Photos and videos are offered, but you must bring a blank micro SD card class 10 of at least 8GB per person to be able to recover the images
- The price includes 4 hours of bike hire
- A free welcome drink
- Jacuzzi and sauna access
Equipment to bring for your activity
- Closed shoes that fit your feet
- Windbreaker or jumper (long sleeves)
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- A swimming costume
- A towel
- A deposit for the bikes