Description of the ascension flight
The ascendances flight is not only to take height but also, and delightfully, to take time!
A paragliding experience under the sign of delight, of ascents, of fascination... Adrénaline Parapente offers you this in a simply breathtaking setting.
This flight takes place in the afternoon only, so that the weather conditions allow you to enjoy the thermals. The duration of the flight is 20 to 30 minutes, which allows you to discover the activity and leaves time to walk around. It is a quiet ride, without acrobatics. Once in the air, you can take the controls if you wish.
This flight is available from the end of February until October.
Course of the first paragliding experience
Your meeting point is at the Col de la Forclaz, about 30 minutes from Annecy. You will be welcomed by your pilot who will explain everything you need to know before taking off. You will then be picked up by our team who will take you to the take-off site, just above the pass, where you will be equipped with a harness and a helmet.
Once strapped in, you will head up a gentle slope to inflate the paraglider and then accelerate to take off. Rest assured, at no point do you have to jump into the void.
During the paragliding experience, the pilot will fly in the areas that are favourable for ascents in order to gain altitude. You will then head over Lake Annecy where you can take control of the paraglider if you wish.
Just before landing, you will have to stand up before taking a few steps as you touch down, without any difficulty.
After the landing, and once the glider is folded, we will take you back to the departure point by shuttle.
Characteristics and key points of the first paragliding experience
- The most requested formula by our clients
- Duration of the flight: 20 to 30 minutes
- The price includes the cost of the flight and the compulsory insurance
- The flight takes place in the afternoon, from February to the end of October (the best period for the conditions) but we are open every day, all year round
- The minimum weight requirement is 50kg
- The weight limit is 110kg
- Photos and videos offered, please bring a blank 8GB micro SD class 10 card per person to retrieve the images
Equipment to bring for your flight
- Closed shoes that fit your feet
- A windbreaker or jumper (long sleeves)
- Clothing adapted to the weather