Description of the apéro'boat' flight
Discover the breathtaking view over Lake Annecy during the last flight of the day, an incredible experience not to be missed! After the flight, take a cruise to discover the famous Lake Annecy and its wonders on board a private lounge boat.
Enjoy the anecdotes and knowledge of the pilot guides as you discover the treasures of Lake Annecy on an unusual and unforgettable ride to relax with a drink in hand after a good activity.
Drinks are included, ⅓ of white or rosé wine per person as well as local soft drinks.
Course of the apéro'boat' paragliding experience
On the last flight of the day, you will be taken in charge by the pilot who will explain the course of the activity.
For the first activity, paragliding, you will be equipped and briefed on safety measures. You will then be taken to the take-off site by our shuttle bus and will take off safely with the pilot. You will be able to enjoy the panoramic view of the mountains and the lake during your flight.
After the flight, we will take you back to your vehicle and then you will join a pontoon boat that will take you on a cruise on Lake Annecy where you can watch the sunset with a drink in hand.
After this boat ride on the lake, you will be brought back to the departure pontoon with a lot of memories!
Characteristics and key points of the apéro'boat' paragliding experience
- Duration of the flight: 10 to 30 minutes depending on the weather conditions of the day
- The price includes the price of the flight and insurance
- This flight is the last one of the day, available from mid April to the end of September but we are open every day, all year round
- The weight limit is 80kg maximum
- Photos and videos are offered for the flight, please bring a blank micro SD class 10 card of 8GB minimum per person to be able to retrieve the images
- The price includes the flight, the aperitif (drinks only) and the 1 hour discovery cruise on the lake for a minimum of 8 people (12 people max per boat)
- No privatization of the boat possible for less than 8 people, or contact us for prices
- Pick up at the pontoon of Menthon Saint-Bernard
- Not available as a gift voucher
Equipment to bring for your flight
- Closed shoes that fit your feet
- A windbreaker, a jumper or a jacket
- Appropriate clothing for the weather