Aiguille du Midi Tandem Flight
Free pictures & videos
High mountain paragliding flight accessible by cable car.
Fly from the top of the Aiguille du Midi, at 3842 meters, and fly either over the whole sea of ice (Vallée Blanche) or over the Aiguilles de Chamonix... in both cases you will be immersed in the heart of the Mont-Blanc massif.
Accessibility: the take-off is done after having descended the ridge of the needle (accompanied by your paragliding instructor and high mountain guide) it is not useful to have already walked with crampons because the course is short and downhill.
(ALL THESE OUTINGS CAN ALSO BE DONE WITH AUTONOMOUS PARAGLIDERS, CONTACT US FOR THE PRICE)
- All year round except July/August (prefectural ban)
- Price (excluding lift) per person, degressive if more than one and photos offered.
- Duration of the flight: between 30 and 40 minutes (exceptional difference in altitude of 2,700 metres)
- Duration of the whole activity: Half day (gondola ride, roping up and mountaineering briefing, descent to the take-off point by the ridge, preparation and paragliding briefing, flight, convivial moment with your instructor guide)
- Equipment and gear to bring: gloves, sunglasses, warm clothes, high mountain boots (a call from your guide two days before will allow you to detail your needs)
- Weight: 100 kgs Max