Description of the ski touring + paragliding package
Go up on ski touring, optimize the descent by skiing the beautiful slopes.
Take advantage of your guide's or instructor's advice during a ski touring ascent, then ski the beautiful slopes and take off in a paraglider to add a new dimension that allows you to approach the mountain as you have never done it before.
From October onwards, despite the thin layer of snow, you can combine the ascent by ski touring and the descent by air without damaging your equipment.
Course of the ski touring & flying experience
You will start your day by putting on your touring skis and getting equipped to climb the mountain. The guide will show you the trail and give you information about the mountain and the area.
Once at the top, you will rest for a while to recover from the effort of the climb and the pilot will give you instructions for the descent by paraglider.
You will be equipped and take off for a tandem paragliding flight during which you will be able to admire the snowy landscape from the sky.
Characteristics and key points of the ski touring & paragliding experience
- Price according to the difference in altitude and the duration of the trip
- Duration of the flight: 10 to 25 minutes depending on the weather conditions of the day
- The price includes the cost of the flight and the compulsory insurance
- The flight can take place every day, except in summer
- The weight limit is 80kg
- Photos and videos are offered, but you must bring a blank micro SD card class 10 of at least 8GB per person to be able to retrieve the images
- The price includes the accompaniment by the mountain guide
Equipment to bring for your activity
- Closed shoes that fit your feet
- A windbreaker or a jumper (long sleeves)
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Appropriate equipment and gear for the hike