Description of the Mont-Blanc tandem flight
Walk up to the roof of Europe and descend by paraglider!
A real high mountain outing of medium technical difficulty but which requires prior acclimatisation. Dream of climbing the majestic Mont-Blanc, with no effort on the way down but with the pleasure of seeing images that are only possible from the sky.
Please note that this activity requires an adequate physical condition and a minimum preparation to be defined with your guide.
Course of the Mont-Blanc tandem flight
For this exceptional flight, the meeting point will be located at the foot of Mont-Blanc. You will be welcomed by your guide who will give you all the necessary information before the ascent.
You will then set off on foot for almost 2 days of walking. Your guide will lead you along the route, showing you the beautiful landscapes and views. You will of course have breaks to rest and enjoy the views.
Once you reach the top, you will rest and recuperate while you unfold the paraglider. You will then be equipped and briefed for the descent which will be in tandem for a flight time of about 45 minutes.
You will then land safely at the foot of Mont Blanc with your head full of images and memories.
Characteristics and key points of the Mont-Blanc tandem paragliding experience
- Duration of the flight: 45 minutes minimum
- The price includes the price of the flight and the compulsory insurance
- The price does NOT include the lift ticket or the refuge
- The flight can take place any day in May, June, September and October
- The weight limit is 100kg
- Photos and videos are offered, please bring a blank micro SD card class 10 of 8GB minimum per person to be able to retrieve the images
Equipment to bring for your activity
- Closed shoes that fit your feet
- A down jacket
- Clothing adapted to the weather
- Appropriate equipment and gear