Description of the paragliding walking & flying pack
Adrenaline Parapente offers you a discovery of the "walking & flying" activity, via the summits of the Annecy lake tour. A complete activity of walking followed by a paragliding flight to come down from your ascent, with a high mountain guide, paragliding instructor.
This ascent in the company of your guide allows you to get a good view of the peaks overlooking Lake Annecy. The flight will offer you a breathtaking view of the lake and the surrounding mountains.
Course of the walking & flying experience
The day before the activity, you will receive an email with all the information about the activity.
You will go for a hike on the peaks around Lake Annecy in the company of the guides. You will be able to admire the magnificent panoramas of the lake and the surrounding mountains. You will take time to take breaks to enjoy the view and rest if needed. Your guides will explain the flora and fauna of the area.
Once the hike is over, you will prepare for the paragliding flight. The pilot will equip you and give you safety instructions. You will take off with the pilot for a tandem flight during which you will discover Annecy from another angle.
You will then land safely and be taken back to the take-off site.
Characteristics and key points of the walking & paragliding experience
- Duration of the flight: 5 to 20 minutes depending on the weather conditions of the day
- The price includes the cost of the flight and the compulsory insurance
- The flight can take place every day, all year round
- The weight limit is 80kg
- Photos and videos are offered, but you must bring a blank micro SD class 10 card of at least 8GB per person to be able to recover the images
- The price includes the accompaniment by the high mountain guide
- Duo price: 500€.
Equipment to bring for your activity
- Walking shoes
- A windbreaker or a jumper (long sleeves)
- Clothing adapted to the weather