Description of the discovery flight in Le Grand Bornand
Come and discover the Aravis mountain range from the sky! On skis or on foot, this experience with our state qualified instructors will be unforgettable.
With more than 1000 meters of difference in altitude, you will have time to enjoy this magnificent landscape.
Course of the discovery experience in Le Grand Bornand
The guide, or instructor, will welcome you at the Col des Aravis for the briefing before equipping you for the activity. You can keep your skis or snowboard during the flight.
You will take off from a snowy slope and once in the air you will have a superb view of the Aravis Range. You will be able to take control of the paraglider if you wish.
You will land on the plain and will be brought back to the take off point by shuttle.
Characteristics and key points of the discovery paragliding experience in Le Grand Bornand
- Duration of the flight: 10 to 20 minutes
- The price includes the cost of the flight and the compulsory insurance
- The flight can take place every day, only in winter
- Flight with skis or snowboard
- The weight limit is 100kg
- Photos and videos are extra (25€), please bring a blank micro SD card class 10 of 8GB minimum per person to be able to retrieve the images
- A ski pass (not included) is required to access the take-off site
Equipment to bring for your flight
- Closed shoes that fit your feet
- A down jacket
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Appropriate equipment and gear
- Your skis/snowboard