Description of the paragliding and canyoning flight
Combine two beautiful experiences typical of our region. On our side, we will take you on a 10 to 15 minute discovery paragliding flight in the morning.
The guide company will contact you separately to arrange your canyoning appointment.
The appointments for the flights and the descent of the canyon will be fixed at the time of your reservation.
Course of the paragliding canyoning experience
The meeting point for this activity is at the Col de la Forclaz or at the guide's meeting point, they will provide you with all the necessary information for the day.
For the first activity, paragliding, the pilot will equip you with a harness and a helmet and will give you information about the safety of the flight. You will then take off for your flight over Lake Annecy.
Once the paragliding flight is over, you will head for the canyoning descent. You will be equipped with a neoprene suit, helmet and suitable footwear for the descent. The guides will give you all the safety instructions and explain how to use the equipment.
You will then head down to the river and begin the canyoning trip. You will swim in the crystal clear water, jump off cliffs, slide down natural slides and over natural obstacles. Don't worry, the guides will supervise you all the way down for your safety.
At the end of the activity, you can return to the starting point and collect your belongings and photos.
Characteristics and key points of the canyoning paragliding experience
- Duration of the flight: 10 to 15 minutes depending on the weather conditions of the day
- The price includes the cost of the flight and the compulsory insurance
- The flight takes place in the morning, every day, all year round
- Minimum age 10 years
- The weight limit is 80kg
- Photos and videos are offered, please bring a blank micro SD card class 10 of 8GB minimum per person to be able to retrieve the images
- The price includes a canyoning descent and a discovery paragliding flight
Equipment to bring for your activity
- Closed shoes that fit your feet
- A windbreaker or a jumper (long sleeves)
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- A swimming costume
- A towel