Description of the climbing & paragliding package
Discover the "climbing & flying" activity with Adrenaline Parapente, via the summits of the Annecy lake tour. A complete climbing activity followed by a paragliding flight to come down from your ascent, with a high mountain guide, paragliding instructor.
A roped up progression allows you to discover sumptuous landscapes on the mountains and the lake that you will fly over on the way down.
Course of the climbing & flying experience
The meeting point with your guide will be at the foot of the climbing cliff. All the information about the activity will be given to you.
The climbing part is done roped up with an experienced guide who will lead you along the cliff. You will have a breathtaking view of the mountains and the lake.
Once at the top, you will prepare for the descent which will be effortless and smooth while enjoying the freedom of paragliding.
Once the flight is over, a shuttle bus will take you back to your vehicle.
Characteristics and key points of the climbing & paragliding experience
- Duration of the flight: 20 to 30 minutes depending on the weather conditions of the day
- The price includes the cost of the flight and the compulsory insurance
- The flight can take place every day, all year round (depending on snow conditions in winter)
- The weight limit is 80kg
- Photos and videos are offered, but you must bring a blank micro SD card class 10 of at least 8GB per person to be able to retrieve the images
- The price includes the accompaniment by the high mountain guide
- Duo price: 800€.
Equipment to bring for your activity
- Closed shoes that fit your feet
- A windbreaker or a jumper (long sleeves)
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Appropriate climbing gear and equipment